one page at a time.....

ramblings of a chatty scrappy chic!

11/30/2006

allright-I really stink at blogging, but I will give it a try.... I have tried to start so many of them. I have been spending a lot of time working on my scrapbooks and thanks to two of my favorite message boards, I am consumed with circle journals, arc's , swap pages, DT submission projects, gathering supplies for the next 2scd online crop, and tons of other projects I know I am forgetting. I am still recovering from Desperate Traders from last weekend....IT WAS CRAZY!!! which of course is the reason all 40 or so of us ignore the rest of the world for 2 or 3days and stay glued to the computer. My gift this time?? A magazine subscription to Creating Keepsakes for a year!!! THANKS Rhonda!!! 2Scrappychixdesigns is holding a Design Team call, due at the end of december. I will post more details later or you can click the link at the right and go to the message boards. I may even start putting my sketches on here--Sunny has made me feel brave enough to consider it. Until my next update-here is a little something I made today for the vellum album swap I am involved in. I used BG new holiday line - Fruitcake--by far my favorite this year!!

1 Comments:

At 12/30/06, 3:20 PM, Blogger Aimeslee Winans said...

You go, brave girl, keep it up, I love seeing your stuff! And if it's on your blog, I can't miss it on 2SC -- that gallery is frustrating sometimes! LOL

hugs,
aimeslee

 

Post a Comment

<< Home