just one more thing....
hubby was watching Bull Durham and the scene on the bus where the dude is singin and playing the guitar..... my son STOPS playing his favorite computer game, turns around to watch, then comes and asks me: if he plays my guitar- will I sing? I said he could, but he could also just go get his smaller guitar... so he does, and as I am waiting for him to come back- I hear him strumming his never-in-tune guitar and singing. and what you ask, is he singing??? the National Anthem!!! I love him!!!!


6 Comments:
We watched that movie tonight too! great minds think alike! ;)
AWwwwwwwwww.......how sweet Michele! This warms my heart too!
How cute! What a little sweetie you have there! TFS
hehe thanks chix!
he's a music lovin sweetheart!
thnx for stopping by michele!! btw...my little stamp storage binder was mostly decorated with my may chix hambly stuff! whew...that was a mouth full!
Cute! TFS
Post a Comment
<< Home