one page at a time.....

ramblings of a chatty scrappy chic!

10/26/2007

all right y'all....it's TAG time!!

you know the drill....... I have been tagged by Susan Rulez: Here are the rules which must be posted on your blog if you are tagged: 1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs. cool??? ok..............
  1. I absolutely LOVe peanut butter and dill pickle sandwiches (ever since I was a kid)!!
  2. My secret wish is to live in the country (mountains or in French wine country), where I would write, play, and sing music, draw, sketch and paint, AND not have a care in the world!
  3. I love rap music
  4. I love that my son has amazing wit and personality! He makes me laugh and proud!
  5. I want a maid to do my housework! (bwahahaha)
  6. I love being a goofball!
  7. hmmmmmm....... as I often quote to my child...."momma's not here right now, please leave a message!!"
my lucky 7 are........ Amber Kim Mara Kathy Sandi Candace and Kristin hope to see some good tags!!! :)

1 Comments:

At 10/26/07, 5:18 PM, Blogger {Susan...Seriously.} said...

i used to love peanut butter and pickle sandwiches too. it's been a long time since i had one, though...may have to make one soon...sounds yummy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home