happy Friday!
today I woke up after my dh, which is a big deal because he works evenings and doesn't wake up until noon. So, I started my day a little later than usual, but what a perfect day to sleep in! We haven't made any weekend plans yet, the in-laws are at the beach, so it's just the 3 of us here. We may get away for a day or two-that would be so great! This is always a hard time for me because I lost my dad to cancer 5 years ago. I miss him so much it hurts, but I do believe that he is watching over us and that comforts me. Have a wonderful weekend everyone and give your dads, brothers, husbands, uncles, friends... any father you know a big ole hug for father's day!! :-)


2 Comments:
Oh Michele...my heart is with you. I don't even want to think of the day that happens for me. I hope you have a wonderful weekend also!
Sorry about your Dad, Michele. Hope you have a great weekend, though. Take some time to remember him - maybe with a scrap page? I always find that cathartic.
Post a Comment
<< Home