I have been so frustrated with my computer lately. I have run all sorts of scans, removed programs, defragmented.....and for now...it's ok. So I am going to post now before it slows up again. blah blah blah----ok, I receive the CK newsletter in my email, and I saw this there today: http://www.creatingkeepsakes.com/mag/article.ihtml?index_field=1857 it is from the Feb. issue by Ali Edwards: Studio A: A Busy Scrapbookers Survival Guide. O-M-G!! I so need to print this out and put it on my bulletin board!!!
1/17/2007

blogs I read
- Amber
- Amber Ulmer
- Becky
- Brand y
- Denise
- Jane
- Jayne
- Jen
- Jennifer
- Jill
- Joni
- Kate(aka- supermom!)
- Kim L.
- Kim O.
- Lisa
- Mara
- Mary
- Roni
- Susan
- TammyKay
- Anissa
- Leah
- Michelle
- Amber
- Jen
- Kathy
- Lesli

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home