one page at a time.....

ramblings of a chatty scrappy chic!

6/19/2007

so I am having one of those weeks

where everything in my life seems to be falling apart and I can't deal. It is terrifying to not know what to do, except to jump in feet first and pray for a miracle. thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOO much to my girl Lisa, she has had to listen to me vent almost to tears 2 days in a row! I am really trying to lose some weight too, and that got blown to hell, because now I am eating doritos smothered in melted colby jack cheese while patiently waiting for my Dr. Pepper to chill in the freezer!! but, I am going to that scrap retreat this weekend and I KNOW I won't be able to resist junk food there!! hehehehehe. I guess everything started on Father's Day. It is still so painful and he has been gone for 4 years. I miss him giving me the up front, no holds barred advice/opinion when I am having a really tough time (even if it was the painful truth). hopefully things will look up in a few days...cuz I am looking forward to meetin some of the chix!!!

1 Comments:

At 6/20/07, 11:51 AM, Blogger amber daNeLL said...

girl.....i hope you are okay. you can talk to me anytime, honey.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home