this weekend...
I will be playing with my Guest Design Team goodies!!!!! yeehaw! they came in the mail today and it's all sooooooo beautimous! I don't want to use it 'cause it's all so purdy! alas..... LOL! I did make some sketches today in anticipation of this fantabulous kit, so I will definitely have fun scrappy stuff to do! PLUS- ds got invited to 3 birthday parties (one tomorrow and 2 on sunday) and I was invited to 2 baby showers (one tonite and one tomorrow). the only ones we can make are the bday on saturday and the early one on sunday. Ds and I feel so popular this weekend!! :P oh ya, AND the mostest funnest white elephant-type of game ANYWHERE is happening tomorrow at Willow Traders: DESPERATE TRADERS (this round is a kit from your stash round which rocks, because there is always ALWAYS something to steal *snicker* ) Lots of stalling, trash talking, and stealing from Lara is what makes this game so much fun!!! (ps....only steal from Lara when she steps away from the computer and then RUN FOR THE HILLS!!) muwahahahahahaha


2 Comments:
Can't wait to see whay you create!
I'm not afraid of Lara!
Post a Comment
<< Home