one page at a time.....

ramblings of a chatty scrappy chic!

12/29/2007

today

will hopefully be laid back! I had an awesome time last night at SWG's last crop of the year. We did projects that had to be done in an hour. I had no idea what fun it is doing a 'speed crop'. ohhh-I won bingo too (I love bingo-I sit on pogo.com and play all day long). hehehe

I haven't decided if I want to make resolutions for the new year. There are always things I would love to do or improve upon, so maybe I will pick one thing a week and see how it goes.

I would also like to start journaling again. I am a weird person-I love watching my thoughts form into words on paper. I am insanely obsessed with school and office supplies. I have to have just the right pen and paper to write. Crazy-I know...
but that's me!!

here are a few projects I did at the crop last night:




5 Comments:

At 12/29/07, 11:54 AM, Blogger Colleen said...

I'm obsessed with office supplies too and I totally get what you're talking about!@

 
At 12/29/07, 5:02 PM, Blogger Darlene said...

oooooh, I totally love that owl card!

 
At 12/30/07, 11:51 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Love the owl card!! I think that all of the owl products that are coming out are so cute!!

 
At 12/31/07, 1:19 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

cute stuff Michele!

 
At 1/1/08, 2:24 PM, Blogger lisa said...

cool projects michele!! hey... you didn't remind me about the crop!! ;p ha ha ha!! :) ah well... next time!! peace, love and ninjas!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home