one page at a time.....

ramblings of a chatty scrappy chic!

12/20/2007

TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!

omg!
omg!
omg!



I got the call last night! Kim and Sandi -- thank you so much! I'm beside myself with ExcItemEnt!!!!!!!!!
Congrats to my fellow tres chic girls: Ally, Marie, Meg, and Shannon!!
I can't wait to work with you and Janet, Angie and Colleen!

YIPEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

5 Comments:

At 12/20/07, 10:28 AM, Blogger Colleen said...

A huge Congrats Michele! It's going to be great seeing you on the boards and seeing what you're creating every month with the kit! Exciting for sure!

 
At 12/20/07, 12:02 PM, Blogger Anissa said...

You SOOOOOOO deserve it chica. Im so happy for you :):) (btw: I changed my blog url)

 
At 12/21/07, 11:10 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

Congrats Michele!

 
At 1/2/08, 3:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Congrats Michelle Wahoooooooooooooo!!

 
At 1/10/08, 10:17 PM, Blogger Keely Livings said...

CONGRATS, Michelle! LOVE your blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home