I have been tagged....by Lisa the Valentine Fairy...
HAHAHAHA-- thanks girl!! (1) Celebrate or Not? - sort of....chocolates and stuff...that's about it. (2) Most Romantic Gift Received – my child (3) Worst Date — on Valentine's or worst date ever?? It has been so long since I have been on a date, that I cannot remember. (4) If you could tell your significant other what you’d REALLY like for Valentine’s Day, what would you tell him/her? - a GOOD full body massage!! hehe (5) Complete the sentence: “Love means never having to say _______” - yes to sex when you want to say no LOL (I had to agree with Aimeslee on this one) He he!!--DITTO for me too!!!~LOL~ (6) Best Chocolate - ALL of them! (7) Dream Valentine’s Menu - An Italian paradise meal-- fresh bread dipped in olive oil and herbs, salad, soup, penne pasta with basil pesto sauce,and pine nuts, and a LARGE serving of manicotti with sauce and smothered in cheese! (8) Most Romantic Movie - Princess Bride, French Kiss (9) If you had a Conversation Heart that said how you were feeling right now, it would say - I Luv My Boyz! (10) Pink or Red? - Pink- definitely!! OK, now! I tag whoever reads this, which means you need to copy and paste this and do it on your blog!


3 Comments:
he he... ;)
so now i have to do it...maybe later to do...
Great answers, Michele! I'd do it but I think Lisa got it from my blog....ROFL! I've already done it, but I confess my answers might all be different today...
*hugs*
Post a Comment
<< Home