one page at a time.....

ramblings of a chatty scrappy chic!

6/20/2007

ONE MORE DAY!!!

and I get to meet the chix!!!!!! I cannot explain nor contain my excitement... HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! ;)

7 Comments:

At 6/20/07, 10:16 AM, Blogger Roni K said...

Have fun at the crop. Can't wait to see what you all get done!

 
At 6/20/07, 10:36 AM, Blogger Kate O'Brien said...

Hello there fellow DT member! :) SOOOOOOO happy to be able to say that. Bookmarked your blog because you are like one of my BFF now by association! :) Can't wait to work with you on the team.

 
At 6/20/07, 11:52 AM, Blogger amber daNeLL said...

Hey!!!! I wish I could be at the CROP! You're gonna have a BLAST!

 
At 6/20/07, 3:11 PM, Blogger Jen said...

michele...you are too funny! maybe i will make the next DT call and we can be on it together!! don't stop stoppin' by!!!!

 
At 6/20/07, 7:36 PM, Blogger Kate O'Brien said...

Just noticed the little caption you have next to the link to my blog on the right! HA! Thank you for the nickname!

 
At 6/20/07, 10:48 PM, Blogger Kim Langston said...

OMG... Can I not escape this torture!?!?!?!?! You know what? I am going to plan my own 2SCD even in Texas just to make y'all jealous!!!

 
At 6/23/07, 1:50 AM, Blogger Joni M said...

Have fun at the crop and leave all your troubles behind! Maybe getting away from it all will give you a fresh perspective when you return. Hugs to you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home