I've been TAGGED!
1. My 2 favorite scrapbook topics are: my son and myself 2. The 2 best places I've been to are: France and New Orleans, LA 3. 2 things I do everyday are: create something and eat 4. The 2 things everyone knows about me are: that I am obsessed with Dr. Pepper and I grew up in Minnesota 5. The 2 places I wish to visit are: the West Coast and Hawaii 6. 2 things you may not know about me are: I have almost enough college credits to have two undergraduate degrees in 2 different fields of science (I stopped at 1) and I love peanut butter with pickle sandwiches 7. My two favorite foods are: anything with chocolate and anything cheesy 8. My two favorite musical artists are: Harry Connick Jr. and Snoop Dogg I am going to tag Lisa and Kate. Please answer the above questions and add one at the end, then tag 2 more people.


4 Comments:
I just did the tag! Good luck with the challenge blog.
What a fun tag - thanks for sharing :)
snoop dog??? really??? i never would have guessed. love it!
oh man... i am tagged!! i'll add it to my blog later today!! ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home