one page at a time.....

ramblings of a chatty scrappy chic!

1/03/2008

ok, so lots of cool fun stuff goin on....

1. Come play at the Carnivale! at Scrapperie's January contest 2. Scrappin With Grace is having a Winter Wonderland Contest 3. 2Scrappychixdesigns is having a FIESTA! crop on the 19th of January 4. Scripture challenge starts on January 7th whew! I'm gonna be busy check out my gallery for these and other exciting projects!! have a great day!

4 Comments:

At 1/3/08, 7:21 PM, Blogger Darlene said...

wow, you are going to be a busy girl! I read up on the scripture challenge---I may do it! It sounds like something that would be beneficial for me and get me into the word more....

 
At 1/3/08, 9:08 PM, Blogger Kate O'Brien said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR Michele!

Off to check out your gallery.

 
At 1/4/08, 9:28 PM, Blogger Nicole said...

You sure do sound like you are gonna be busy

 
At 1/5/08, 12:16 PM, Blogger Joni M said...

You sure do get around! LOL!
Happy New Year, Michele!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home