one page at a time.....

ramblings of a chatty scrappy chic!

4/14/2008

Go Red for Women!

I'm so excited-a good friend of mine works for the American Heart Association here and has a sweet idea for Mother's day. I have contacted some of my knitting buddies and we are trying to knit or crochet 35 RED baby blankets by May 3 and then Donate them to the local womens hospital. These blankets will go to babies born on Mother's Day! Isn't that AWESOME?!?!?! I am in the midst of knitting a blanket right now, so the scrapping will be on hold for a week or so. If anyone reading this would like to help out by knitting/crocheting a red baby blanket... please leave a comment on my blog with your email address and I will contact you asap!

3 Comments:

At 4/14/08, 8:56 AM, Blogger Allison Cope said...

What a wonderful idea! Make sure to show us a picture of your blanket on Scrapperie!

 
At 4/17/08, 12:39 PM, Blogger ScrapnVA said...

Michele--That is soo awesome! You are an inspiration to others!

 
At 4/21/08, 2:06 PM, Blogger Sandi Minchuk said...

I think that this idea is absolutely awesome, Michele! You are truly an inspiration!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home