I've been TAGGED!!
by miss Jayme! Here's how it works: 1. Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their blog, so that their readers can visit yours. 2. Post the rules on your blog. 3. Share 7 Random facts about yourself on your blog. 4. Tag 7 random people at the bottom of your post, linking to their blog. Let each person know by leaving a comment on their blog. RANDOM FACTS THAT ARE MICHELE: 1. I'm blonde 2. I've lived in 4 different states (not including the mental ones :P ) 3. I love Rap music 4. I play the flute 5. I have 2 cars but neither one works 6. laundry is the devil 7. I'm done!! ok... I say Kim, Sandi, Annette, Colleen, and right now I am wussing out on the last three cause I'm sleepy! hahahahahaaaaaaa!


4 Comments:
I did it! :)
I tagged you too and plan on doing this later today hopefully!
How funny, I've lived in 4 states, I'm blonde, I love rap music, I think the laundry is the devil, but I have 1 truck and it works. ;)
lol
I finally posted my tag response.xiqq
Post a Comment
<< Home