one page at a time.....

ramblings of a chatty scrappy chic!

1/17/2008

my life

is very complicated whose isn't... right? but what do I do when my life doesn't feel like my own? when do I get to see myself in ME? I see myself in others my child my friends my husband my creations? I wish I knew how to be me and not be so lonely. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm randomness is fun-huh? :P

2 Comments:

At 1/18/08, 11:40 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Hi Michele,

Had to come and visit you at your place. I am not hanging as much at SWG. I am just visiting blogs for a while. Have a great weekend and stop over at my place to see me once in a while.

 
At 1/19/08, 9:59 AM, Blogger Lesli said...

Hey Michele - your words are very poignant! I hope all is well - I also haven't been at SWG but wanted to say hi!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home