one page at a time.....

ramblings of a chatty scrappy chic!

6/25/2007

when I catch up on some more sleep...


I will post some more about my FABULOUS weekend!! until then... here is a pic of the chix I was able to meet.....

6 Comments:

At 6/26/07, 2:21 AM, Blogger Joni M said...

That is such a great photo, and I think it's fab that so many of the Chix were able to get together!

 
At 6/28/07, 6:22 PM, Blogger Anissa said...

Im jealous!!

and those T-shirts rock!

 
At 7/1/07, 3:05 PM, Blogger Kate O'Brien said...

Can't wait to see your photos!

 
At 7/1/07, 4:05 PM, Blogger kim's kreations said...

I'm so envious of you girls getting together!!! Looks and sounds like you had a great time!!!

Kim

 
At 7/2/07, 11:50 AM, Blogger Terri said...

Glad you had a good time!

 
At 7/2/07, 1:53 PM, Blogger Jen said...

you have been tagged! come to my blog and give it a check!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home