one page at a time.....

ramblings of a chatty scrappy chic!

7/02/2007

TAG--I'm it!

thanks to miss Jen
  • check out her blog here
  • I have been tagged! I have to post 7 random things about myself and then tag 7 more people....kinda feels like a blog chain letter....bwahahaha ok, 7 random things about Michele: 1. I was named after my dad's ex-girlfriend 2. I have a diagnosed psychiatric disorder 3. I am the ONLY person in my family to go to and graduate from college 4. I am obsessed with office and school supplies 5. I play the flute, ring handbells, and sing at church 6. I presented research at an American Chemical Society meeting when I was in college 7. I love crossword puzzles and usually do them in pen peeps I am TAGGING:
  • Joni
  • Michelle
  • Anissa
  • Mary
  • Lesli
  • Roni
  • Kate
  • have fun!!!!!

    4 Comments:

    At 7/2/07, 5:58 PM, Blogger Roni K said...

    Hey cool! Thanks for tagging me! This is fun!

     
    At 7/2/07, 8:17 PM, Blogger Lesli said...

    Thanks for tagging me - I guess I'll have to post tonight :)

     
    At 7/2/07, 8:45 PM, Blogger Kate O'Brien said...

    So cool to learn little tidbits like that about my online friends! So you're a scholar eh? I'll post tonight!

     
    At 7/4/07, 12:23 PM, Blogger Anissa said...

    oh bugger... guess i HAVE to make a post now huh? :P

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home