one page at a time.....

ramblings of a chatty scrappy chic!

7/17/2007

I am a bad girl!

and not just because I am Bad Girl #23..... LOL!! Y'all know I am a bad blogger. I have, however, been scrapping a lot!! I am making cards for 2 swaps and layouts for some classes, and if I get the nerve, I MIGHT try out for a couple of design teams. I am still not too sure about that. I will keep y'all posted. Life has been fairly laid back this week... I even got some laundry done (I despise doing laundry hehehehe) AND I had Taco Bell for lunch--yummmmmmmy! I can't wait for vacation!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 7/18/07, 12:50 AM, Blogger amber daNeLL said...

Bad girl, Michele! Whatever!!! I haven't blogged in decades it feels like. At least one of us updated. You might inspire me to get off here & post. Or you might inspire me to go get some TAco Bell. haha!

 
At 7/20/07, 9:26 PM, Blogger Kate O'Brien said...

I hate laundry too Michelle! I just got back from vacation - hope yours isn't too far off!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home